- What's next for Dos Anjos, Lee and other UFC Rochester fighters?Rafael dos Anjos likely will need one more win to get back into the title hunt, while Kevin Lee must consider which weight class best suits him.
- Dos Anjos submits Lee in fourth, snaps two-fight skidFormer UFC champion Rafael Dos Anjos got back in the win column, defeating Kevin Lee by fourth-round submission in the main event of UFC Fight Night in Rochester, New York on Saturday.
- Ex-champion Evans to enter UFC Hall of FameRashad Evans, the former UFC light heavyweight champion whose resume includes wins over Chuck Liddell and Tito Ortiz, will be inducted into the UFC Hall of Fame on July 5.
- Sources: Woodley hand injury KO's Lawler fightTyron Woodley's fight against Robbie Lawler on June 29 was supposed to be the headliner for UFC Fight Night in Minneapolis.
- Trading Shots: Did Sage Northcutt's painful ONE Championship debut teach us something about life outside the UFC?Sage Northcutt's first fight in ONE Championship resulted in a quick KO loss and a surgery to repair the damage – did it tell us anything?
- MMA's week out of the cage: UFC champ Dustin Poirier receives key to city in LafayetteCheck out the best social media posts from fighters and their lives outside of the cage in the past week.
- UFC on ESPN+ 10: Ed Herman says TKO win may have staved off retirementStaring down the barrel of a potential four-fight skid, Ed Herman says his UFC Rochester win may have saved his career.
- UFC on ESPN+ 10: Davi Ramos wants to see if Khabib Nurmagomedov can handle his jiu-jitsuDavi Ramos knows a title shot isn't next, but one day he'd like to see what champ Khabib Nurmagomedov can do against his ground game.
- [Official] General Discussion Thread - May 20, 2019Welcome to rMMA's General Discussion Thread! Discuss your favorite fighters, the upcoming card or something you forgot to bring up in this week's Moronic Monday thread. Click here to message the Mods of rMMA | Link to previous General Discussion Threads | Link to Moronic Monday Thread | Link to Technique & Training Tuesday | […]
- [Official] Moronic MondayWelcome to /r/MMA's Moronic Monday thread... This is a weekly thread where you can ask any basic questions related to MMA without shame or embarrassment! We have a lot of users on /r/MMA who love to show off their MMA knowledge and enjoy answering questions, feel free to post any relevant question that's been bugging […]
- Mirko Filopovic vs Aleks Emelianenkosubmitted by /u/dolemite_II [link] [comments]
- UFC on ESPN+ 10: Ed Herman says TKO win may have staved off retirementsubmitted by /u/SwagginMMA [link] [comments]
- Breazeale on KO loss to Wilder: ‘I think the ref stopped it a little early’No it wasn’t. WBC heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder (41-0-1, 40 KOs) destroyed Dominic Breazeale (20-2, 18 KOs) in the opening round of Saturday night’s Showtime Championship Boxing main event. Known as a tremendously hard puncher, Wilder belted Breazeale with a right hand that crashed him to the canvas. Somehow Breazeale was able to get back […]
- Manager says Colby is ‘100 percent’ going to fight Usman for title“I’ve been told the fight is going to happen 100 percent. Just depends on Usman.” A welterweight title bout between Kamaru Usman and Colby Covington is all but official, according to American Top Team owner and manager Dan Lambert. Speaking to BJPenn.com in a recent interview, Lambert said Covington is waiting on Usman, the newly-crowned […]
- TKO 48 Interviews - Nate Maness, Jesse Arnett and Josh HillOur own Nick Baldwin recently interviewed three TKO Major League MMA Bantamweight fighters all coming off of losses with something to prove who are appearing at this coming weekend’s TKO 48 ‘Sousa vs Gané’ event on Friday, May 24, 2019, in Gatineau, Quebec. Our own Nick Baldwin recently interviewed three TKO bantamweight fighters, including the […]
- UFC Rochester: Fights to makeAll the best, most interesting, and unquestionably coolest fights the UFC needs to book, following their latest event in Rochester, NY. UFC Rochester was the kind of classic fight card upon which the UFC built their reputation. The kind that fans became accustomed to expecting every time out. A card whose quality doesn’t end up […]
Ariel Helwani’s MMA Show: Episode 38 (3/18/19)