- Dos Anjos, Edwards make weight for main eventRafael dos Anjos and Leon Edwards both weighed in at 171 pounds for their pivotal welterweight fight that is headlining UFC San Antonio.
- UFC moving Oezdemir-Latifi bout, sources sayDue to Volkan Oezdemir's visa issues, his light heavyweight bout against Ilir Latifi is being moved to the Aug. 10 UFC Fight Night in Uruguay, sources said.
- Bellator signs Jury to multifight deal, sources sayMyles Jury, a 30-year-old UFC veteran, has signed a multifight deal with Bellator, sources say.
- Leon Edwards: MMA saved me from being 'dead, in prison or dead broke'Leon Edwards will fight Rafael dos Anjos in the main event of UFC Fight Night on Saturday. For Edwards, getting to this point meant leaving a life filled with violence, crime and gangs.
- UFC on ESPN 4 breakdown: How much will grudge affect Juan Adams vs. Greg Hardy?Is there more to the Juan Adams-Greg Hardy fight than the grudge between the two? John Morgan and Dan Tom break down the heavyweight slugfest.
- Walt Harris didn't learn Aleksei Oleinik's signature move when they trained togetherIt's not that Oleinik didn't want to teach Harris the Ezekiel choke ... it's that Harris didn't ask.
- Daily Debate results: Is Donald Cerrone vs. Justin Gaethje the best UFC main event of 2019?The UFC Vancouver headliner is tremendous matchup that promises absolute fireworks, but is it the best of the year?
- Watch MMA Junkie Radio here at 8 p.m. ET with Raphael Assuncao, Freddy AssuncaoIt's an all-Assuncao edition of MMA Junkie Radio, as Raphael and Freddy call into the show.
- Jason Miller receives 1-year prison sentence for vandalism, violating protective ordersubmitted by /u/DullMasterpiece [link] [comments]
- Rafael Dos Anjos spoils Robbie Lawler with a 48 piece and a sodasubmitted by /u/tpsince93 [link] [comments]
- Bas Rutten Street Defense - The Best Versionsubmitted by /u/superodinhulkhameha [link] [comments]
- Jake Ellenberger floors Matt Brown with a right hand in the opening seconds of their fightsubmitted by /u/HessuCS [link] [comments]
- Mousasi responds to criticism about being a sore loser: ‘I’m a crybaby sometimes’Photo by Williams Paul/Icon Sportswire via Getty Images “I cry a little bit always. I’m a crybaby sometimes.” Gegard Mousasi suffered his first defeat in over three years at Bellator 223, losing his middleweight title to Rafael Lovato Jr. in the main event at London’s SSE Arena. Rather than credit his opponent for the win, […]
- Masvidal threatens to send in Yoel Romero if White doesn’t book title shotPhoto by Sean M. Haffey/Getty Images Jorge Masvidal sends a warning to UFC president Dana White. In case Jorge Masvidal hasn’t already made it clear that he’s next in line for a crack at the UFC welterweight title, ‘Gamebred’ has issued a stern warning to Dana White. If White doesn’t meet Masvidal’s demands by booking […]
- UFC Fight Night: Dos Anjos vs. Edwards staff picks and predictionsTom Szczerbowski-USA TODAY Sports Check out the Bloody Elbow staff’s picks and predictions for Saturday’s UFC Fight Night: Dos Anjos vs. Edwards card in San Antonio. The Bloody Elbow staff has made its predictions for UFC San Antonio, and most of us are siding with Rafael dos Anjos to prevail in his pivotal welterweight main […]
- Odds: Pacquiao favored over ThurmanPhoto by Ethan Miller/Getty Images Somewhat surprising odds here as the 40 year old Manny Pacquiao is the favorite over Keith Thurman this Saturday. Saturday night, boxing presents a marquee PPV match-up when the 40 year old future Hall of Fame fighter Manny Pacquiao takes on one of the best Welterweights in the world, 30 […]
Ariel Helwani’s MMA Show: Episode 38 (3/18/19)