- Overeem handles Oleinik with first-round TKOAlistair Overeem defeated Aleksei Oleinik via first-round TKO to close out UFC Fight Night on Saturday in St. Petersburg, Russia, but there were surprises elsewhere on the main card.
- UFC's Ige gives blood sample meant for neighborDan Ige, who as an active UFC athlete is subject to random drug tests by USADA, gave a blood sample to a woman who came to his home, only to find out later that the collector was looking for someone named John.
- Roxanne Modafferi: 'We're not women MMA fighters. We're MMA fighters'Roxanne Modafferi will fight for the 38th time on Saturday in Russia. In her own words, she details her long career, the impact of Ronda Rousey's debut and what could lie ahead after MMA.
- PFL reveals additional participants for '19 seasonThe Professional Fighters League on Thursday revealed more than two dozen additional participants for its 2019 season.
- Trading Shots: Could a guy like Rich Franklin still become a star in today's UFC?If he was making his way through MMA today, would a nice math teacher like Rich Franklin get noticed amid the trash talk and wild antics?
- MMA's week out of the cage: When 4/20 and Easter fall on the same weekendCheck out the best social media posts from fighters and their lives outside of the cage in the past week.
- Mike Jackson ready for 'far more superior competition' than CM Punk"The Truth" knows people will always ask him about the infamous Punk fight, but he's gearing up for bigger and better things.
- Patrick Cummins' wild ride changing course, aiming for just one perfect nightPatrick Cummins' UFC run has been an incredibly strange journey, but "Durkin" wouldn't change a thing – moving forward is a different story.
- [Official] General Discussion Thread - April 22, 2019Welcome to rMMA's General Discussion Thread! Discuss your favorite fighters, the upcoming card or something you forgot to bring up in this week's Moronic Monday thread. Click here to message the Mods of rMMA | Link to previous General Discussion Threads | Link to Moronic Monday Thread | Link to Technique & Training Tuesday | […]
- [Official] Moronic MondayWelcome to /r/MMA's Moronic Monday thread... This is a weekly thread where you can ask any basic questions related to MMA without shame or embarrassment! We have a lot of users on /r/MMA who love to show off their MMA knowledge and enjoy answering questions, feel free to post any relevant question that's been bugging […]
- UFC 240: Potential Main Events for July’s Second Pay-Per-Viewsubmitted by /u/fightnightpicks [link] [comments]
- Jimmy Smith's UFC post-fight for Fight Night 149: Overeem vs Oleyniksubmitted by /u/ResidentBrain [link] [comments]
- UFC Fight Night: Jacare vs. Hermansson fight cardCheck out the fight card and bout order for UFC Fight Night: Jacare vs. Hermansson, set for April 27th in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. The UFC’s final show for the month of April is a Fight Night card in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Originally scheduled for ESPN, the main card is now on ESPN+ after Jack Hermansson […]
- UFC sets shows in Abu Dhabi, Uruguay, Sao PauloMark your calendars for these three UFC events. The UFC is coming off an international card in Russia, and they’ll have several more lined up throughout the year. MMA Fighting reported that the Octagon is coming to Montevideo, Uruguay on August 10th for a Fight Night card on ESPN+. It’ll be the UFC’s first ever […]
- UFC St. Petersburg: Fights to MakeAll the best, most interesting, and unquestionably coolest fights the UFC needs to book, following their latest event in St. Petersburg, Russia. Saturday’s UFC card in Saint Petersburg, Russia, was just about the perfect low-stakes UFC event. Fun fights, fast pace, and at an early enough hour that hardcore fans who couldn’t bear missing the […]
- Bellator 220 - Jon Fitch is having fun again: ‘Somewhere along the way I lost it’Our own Shakiel ‘Shak’ Mahjouri recently interviewed Welterweight Jon Fitch ahead of his Bellator 220 headliner bout against Rory MacDonald, from San Jose, CA on April 27th, 2019. Our own Shakiel “Shak” Mahjouri recently interviewed Welterweight fighter, Jon Fitch, ahead of his upcoming performance headlining the Bellator 220 event against Rory MacDonald, from San Jose, […]
Ariel Helwani’s MMA Show: Episode 38 (3/18/19)